We are delighted that you are considering Middleton Grange for your child’s education. If you do not find the answers to your questions on these pages, please feel free to contact us for more information.
1. Enrolments 2024
Before you begin, see below for instructions and please note that
Applications at the time of submission MUST include the documentation below. Incomplete applications may be considered ‘late’ and moderated as such. Click on these links below:
- Enrolment Application
Before you begin prepare the documentation below.
Our preference is emailed applications – prepare separately scanned and named PDF copies of the following documentation and forward to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enrolment application – completed (in one document please)
- Identification documentation eg birth certificate / passport / parent and student visas
- School Report – Latest available (in one document please)
- Year 11 – 13 students only: NCEA Academic Transcript
- Immunisation certificate signed by doctor or a written statement advising you have chosen not to immunise your child
- If applicable, you may also need to upload separately scanned and named PDF copies of:
- Learning and Language support reports eg Train the Brain; Seabrook McKenzie Centre etc
- Legal Custodial arrangements
- School Costs & Special Character
Please ensure you have read the School Costs/Special Character information
- Church Pastor Reference
Download and forward to your Church Pastor asking them to return from their email to email@example.com by the closing date
2. Closing Dates
Years 7 – 13 / Friday 9 June 2023
Years 1 – 6 / Thursday 17 August 2023
- Enrolment inquiries can be made in person at reception or by phoning 348 9826, ext 201.
- International enrolment information can be found in the international section of this site.