Middleton Grange has three major fundraising thrusts each year:
On sale year round, Entertainment Memberships more than pay for themselves with valuable discounts for many restaurants, cafes, hotels, rental cars, entertainment outlets and more. There is just one type of Entertainment Membership which is a Digital membership.
Purchases can be made through the school (information will be sent with students and by email) and online at the Entertainment Membership website.
Mufti days, the 40 Hour Famine, a ‘Workers Auction’ and Eastercamp Op-shop are a few of the annual fundraising activities the school holds to support the work of World Vision.
Back-to-school stationery and stationery for your family or business ordered through Office Max – My School earns us cash-back to spend on improving education for your child.
There are a number of businesses who credit us with ‘cash-back’ if you name Middleton Grange when dealing with them:
- Shoe Clinic stock a range of approved school shoes. Every pair purchased at Shoe Clinic earns our school $10 cash so please ensure your purchase is linked to us. Not valid for online purchases.
- The Athletes Foot also give us a donation each year to help purchase sports equipment for pupils. This is based on how much money is spent by Middleton families at their Riccarton store, so be sure to link your purchase to us!
- Julie Proctor at Harcourts Gold will donate to our school as a result of a sale and on mention of her advert in all issues of our newsletter.
- Any new ANZ Home Loan linked to Middleton Grange gives us credits at the ANZ Awards Centre for items such as sports equipemnt or computers. Be sure to let your personal banker know you wish to support Middleton Grange.
- Join Fisher Funds Kiwisaver and we will receive an initial donation plus ongoing donations based on the amount in your Kiwisaver account.