Middleton Grange School is a Y1-13 co-educational State Integrated Christian School. Applicants must demonstrate a willingness and ability to uphold the Special Christian Character of the school as a condition of appointment and are expected to be involved in our extensive co-curricular programme.
Middleton Grange School is a community. Many staff remain actively involved well into their retirement years and others whose career has taken them further afield return to visit or resume teaching here.
All permanent and relief staff meet our Special Character requirements.
To apply please download and return the completed application form together with your cover letter and CV to: email@example.com
Uniform Shop Manager
- If you enjoy taking responsibility for your role and adding value to what you do
- Have great interpersonal skills with adults and students alike
- Preferably have some retail shop and staff management experience combined with good computer skills and enjoy working within a dynamic School Uniform Shop team environment, then this could be just the position you are looking for!
- Hours of work will vary throughout the year ranging from 10 to 13 hours weekly, mainly term time only. A schedule detailing these can be obtained with the employment pack.
- Commencement: Monday, 5 July 2021, or earlier by negotiation
- Closing date: Tuesday, 22 June 2021 4pm
Teaching and Management positions are advertised in the Education Gazette in addition to this webpage.
Administrative and Support Staff vacancies are advertised among the school community via email, and in The Press when required.
Please complete the form below and return if with your CV to the office.
Please make an appointment.
|Relieving Years 1–6||Email Rod Thompson, Head of Primary School.|
|Relieving Years 7-13||Email Craig Utting, Associate Principal.|