Middleton Grange School is a Y1-13 co-educational State Integrated Christian School. Applicants must demonstrate a willingness and ability to uphold the Special Christian Character of the school as a condition of appointment and are expected to be involved in our extensive co-curricular programme.
Middleton Grange School is a community. Many staff remain actively involved well into their retirement years and others whose career has taken them further afield return to visit or resume teaching here.
All permanent and relief staff meet our Special Character requirements.
PE Teacher (Y7-13)
- Position is:
- Fixed term, full time
- For Term 3 2020 / Sabbatical Leave Cover
- Closing date 2 April 2020, 4pm
- PE Teaching APPLICATION Form
- TEACHER JOB DESCRIPTION Y7-13 2019
Full Time Staff
Teaching and Management positions are advertised in the Education Gazette in addition to this webpage.
Administrative and Support Staff vacancies are advertised among the school community via email, and in The Press when required.
Please make an appointment.
- Relieving Years 1–6, email Rod Thompson, Head of Primary School.
- Relieving Years 7-13, email Craig Utting, Associate Principal.