Middleton Grange School is a Y1-13 co-educational State Integrated Christian School. Applicants must demonstrate a willingness and ability to uphold the Special Christian Character of the school as a condition of appointment and are expected to be involved in our extensive co-curricular programme.
Middleton Grange School is a community. Many staff remain actively involved well into their retirement years and others whose career has taken them further afield return to visit or resume teaching here.
All permanent and relief staff meet our Special Character requirements.
To apply please download and return the completed application form together with your cover letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Sport
- Full Time
- 52 weeks per year
- Flexibility in hours is required as the role includes evening and weekend work with attendance at local and national tournaments
- Closes 4pm 6 June 2023
- DIRECTOR OF SPORT Application Form
- DIRECTOR OF SPORT 2023 Job Description
- We are seeking an energetic and motivated Director of Sport to lead the school sports programme across the school (Years 1-13), and encourage participation by all students. The successful applicant will: be able to self manage with strong team and communication skills; be confident supporting staff, coaches and student leaders; and be able to support the School’s Special (Christian) character. If you are a strategic thinker, have skills and experience in a similar position and a passion to see students develop their skill and character then this position may be for you.
- Part Time / 0.56 FTE
- Fixed Term for Term 3 and Term 4 2023
- Closes 4pm, 9 June 2023
- French Teaching Applcation Form
- Y7-13 Teacher Job Description
Teaching and Management positions are advertised in the Education Gazette in addition to this webpage.
Administrative and Support Staff vacancies are advertised among the school community via email, and in The Press when required.
Please complete the form below and return if with your CV to the office.
MGS Relief Teaching Application Form
Please make an appointment.
|Relieving Years 1–6||Email Christine Buckley, Head of Primary School.|
|Relieving Years 7-13||Email Craig Utting, Associate Principal.|