The canteen is open from a few days after the start of Term 1 until the end of the third to last week of Term 4 (27th November). Pupils are notified of canteen opening and closing dates and they are posted on our calendar once they have been set.
The school canteen serves a variety of food options, including a gluten-free range. Although a small number of items can be classed as vegetarian or vegan, we do not cater specifically for these dietary requirements.
How to Order
Your child’s money must come to school in a sealed envelope. You can get creative on the definition of ‘envelope’ but please remember they must be secure so money won’t be misplaced, whilst allowing us to get at the contents safely.
On the front of the envelope print
- Your child’s first name
- The room number
- Any allergies we must be aware of
- The order and individual prices
- The final total enclosed. Note:
No change is given.
Cheques make out to Middleton Grange School.
For multiple Primary School orders, the total may be placed in one envelope. Just make sure that last names are on all envelopes.
- Sign the envelope. This helps discourage children spending money they have found, or using their pocket money to buy lunches without your knowledge.
- Purchase directly from the canteen at interval and lunchtimes.
- Pupils may pre-order and pay at interval so they don’t miss out at lunch time.
- Eftpos is available for those with their own card.