The canteen will open on Tuesday, 7 February 2023. Students are notified of canteen opening and closing dates and they are posted on our calendar once they have been set.
The school canteen serves a variety of food options, including a gluten-free range. Although a small number of items can be classed as vegetarian or vegan, we do not cater specifically for these dietary requirements.
How to Order
School Lunches now Online with Kindo
School lunches are now available online using our Kindo School shop. Order for just one day, or multiple days in advance.
Click here to go to the registration / login page of our Kindo school shop and create your myKindo family account, you can use the same account if you have one set up for uniform purchases.
myKindo app is also available to download for both android and iPhone.
- Lunches for Primary children are ordered via Kindo, orders must be placed before 9am. Lunches will be delivered to your child’s classroom.
- Purchase directly from the canteen at interval and lunchtimes.
- Parents may order via Kindo (lunches only) for their children, orders must be placed before 9am and can be picked up from the canteen.
- Students may pre-order at the canteen and pay at interval for food at lunch time.
- Eftpos is available for those with their own card.