The Uniform Shop is in G103, beside the canteen, (see site map).
Uniform Shop Hours for 2020 are: “Please note the differing opening times between Terms”
|Term 1||29th January – 25 March|
|Term 2||15th April – 8th May|
|Term 2||11th May – 3rd July|
|Term 3||20th July – 18th September|
|Term 3||21st September-25th September|
|Term 4||12th October – 11th December|
Please note we are NOT OPEN during public holidays, teacher only days or school holidays except for a period over Christmas where we will be open by appointments only, of which you will book online (dates and times TBC).
We are presently developing an online 24/7 uniform purchasing facility. We hope to have this operating before the end of Term 4 holidays, which will be advertised at that time.
2nd-hand uniform intake days for 2020 – 12.30-4pm
|Monday||21st September 2020|
Upcoming intake days may also be advised in our Friday emails. Full details re selling below.
BLAZERS, KILTS & PINAFORES
Due date for pre ordered blazers is now the end of June. Please keep an eye on the school notices when they have arrived.
The last date for kilt, blazer and pinafore orders was 10 February 2020. Any late orders will now incur a $30 surcharge.
Enquires at email@example.com.
Purchasing – New & Second-hand
Primary School, Middle School and Senior College uniform can only be purchased new from the school uniform shop.
All uniform items can be purchased second-hand from the school uniform shop, except shoes.
- Shoe Clinic stock a range of approved school shoes and have on file the footwear styles for Middleton Grange. Every pair purchased at Shoe Clinic earns our school $10 cash so please ensure your purchase is linked to us.
- The Athletes Foot also give us a donation each year to help purchase sports equipment for pupils. This is based on how much money is spent by Middleton families at their Riccarton store, so be sure to link your purchase to us.
Second-hand items which meet the high uniform standards we require can be sold through the school uniform shop. These must be brought to the shop on the intake days advertised in the email notices and specified in gold text at the top of this page. Please bring along a completed 2nd Hand Uniform Form.
Here are some guidelines:
- Blazers and Kilts must be dry-cleaned and all other items washed and ironed.
- No stains, holes, fraying or discolouration. Any repairs must be done to a high standard.
- You will need your bank account number.
- When the item is sold payment is made by internet banking, less 30% commission.
- Shop staff reserve the right to reject any garment that does not meet the uniform standard.
Please click the images below for detailed uniform lists for Primary School, Middle School, and Senior College.