The Uniform Shop is in G103, beside the canteen, (see site map).
Normal Uniform Shop Hours:
Summer Hours – Term 1 and Term 4 – Monday, Tuesday 12.30-4.00pm, Thursday 3-6pm
Winter Hours – Term 2 and Term 3 – Monday and Thursday 12.30-4.00pm
The shop is closed during public and school holidays.
2nd-hand uniform intake days for 2020 – 12.30-4pm
Monday 16th March 2020
Monday 15th June 2020
Monday 21st September 2020
Upcoming intake days may also be advised in our Friday emails. Full details re selling below.
BLAZERS, KILTS & PINAFORES
The last date for kilt, blazer and pinafore orders was 10 February 2020. Any late orders will now incur a $30 surcharge.
Enquires at email@example.com.
Purchasing – New & Second-hand
Primary School, Middle School and Senior College uniform can only be purchased new from the school uniform shop.
All uniform items can be purchased second-hand from the school uniform shop, except shoes.
- Shoe Clinic stock a range of approved school shoes and have on file the footwear styles for Middleton Grange. Every pair purchased at Shoe Clinic earns our school $10 cash so please ensure your purchase is linked to us.
- The Athletes Foot also give us a donation each year to help purchase sports equipment for pupils. This is based on how much money is spent by Middleton families at their Riccarton store, so be sure to link your purchase to us.
Second-hand items which meet the high uniform standards we require can be sold through the school uniform shop. These must be brought to the shop on the intake days advertised in the email notices and specified in gold text at the top of this page. Please bring along a completed 2nd Hand Uniform Form.
Here are some guidelines:
- Blazers and Kilts must be dry-cleaned and all other items washed and ironed.
- No stains, holes, fraying or discolouration. Any repairs must be done to a high standard.
- You will need your bank account number.
- When the item is sold payment is made by internet banking, less 30% commission.
- Shop staff reserve the right to reject any garment that does not meet the uniform standard.
Please click the images below for detailed uniform lists for Primary School, Middle School, and Senior College.