The Uniform Shop is in G103, beside the canteen, (see site map).
Uniform Shop Hours for the remainder of 2020 are:
|Term 3||20th July – 18th September|
|Term 3||21st September-25th September|
|Term 4||12th October – 11th December|
Please note we are NOT OPEN during public holidays, teacher only days or school holidays except for a period over Christmas where we will be open by appointments only, of which you will book online (dates and times TBC).
Dates, days and times for 2021 will be confirmed later in Term 4.
We are excited to finally be able to introduce our Kindo Uniform Shop!! Its open 24/7 so you can order your student’s uniform at a time that suits you! Click on the link below to set up your own individualized family myKindo account. For further information please read this document – How to use Kindo
2nd-hand uniform intake days for 2020
|Monday||2nd November 2.30-4.00pm|
If you are unable to bring your secondhand items to us on this day, please call or email the uniform shop to arrange another time. Please DO NOT take your items into student services or the school office. Full details re selling below.
BLAZERS, KILTS & PINAFORES
We are now taking orders for Blazers, Kilts and Pinafores.
Come in for fittings during our shop hours. Shut off date for orders this year is Monday 16th November. We will be taking more orders next year, date to be confirmed.
Enquires at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing – New & Second-hand
Primary School, Middle School and Senior College uniform can only be purchased new from the school uniform shop.
All uniform items can be purchased second-hand from the school uniform shop, except shoes.
- Shoe Clinic stock a range of approved school shoes and have on file the footwear styles for Middleton Grange. Every pair purchased at Shoe Clinic earns our school $10 cash so please ensure your purchase is linked to us.
- The Athletes Foot also give us a donation each year to help purchase sports equipment for pupils. This is based on how much money is spent by Middleton families at their Riccarton store, so be sure to link your purchase to us.
Second-hand items which meet the high uniform standards we require can be sold through the school uniform shop. These must be brought to the shop on the intake days advertised in the email notices and specified in gold text at the top of this page. Please bring along a completed 2nd Hand Uniform Form.
Here are some guidelines:
- Blazers and Kilts must be dry-cleaned and all other items washed and ironed.
- No stains, holes, fraying or discolouration. Any repairs must be done to a high standard.
- You will need your bank account number.
- When the item is sold payment is made by internet banking, less 30% commission.
- Shop staff reserve the right to reject any garment that does not meet the uniform standard.
Please click the images below for detailed uniform lists for Primary School, Middle School, and Senior College.