The Uniform Shop is in G103, beside the canteen, (see site map).
Uniform Shop Hours during Summer holidays
|Summer Holidays 2022|
|Monday 17th January||Appointments Only|
|Tuesday 18th January||Appointments Only|
|Thursday 20th January||12.30-4.00pm Walk Ins|
|Monday 24th January||12.30-4.00pm Walk Ins|
|Tuesday 25th January||12.30-4.00pm Walk Ins|
|Wednesday 26th January||12.30-4.00pm Walk Ins|
Uniform Shop Hours for Term 1 2022 are:
|31st January – 14th April 2022|
|Mondays||2.30-4.00pm Walk Ins|
|Tuesdays||12.30-4.00pm Walk Ins|
|Thursdays||12.30-4.00pm Walk Ins|
Please note we are NOT OPEN during public holidays, teacher only days or school holidays except for the days listed above. To book an appointment head to School Interviews website https://www.schoolinterviews.co.nz/ event code xd5ks.
Online Orders / Kindo
We now have available our Kindo online uniform purchasing facility. Its open 24/7 so you can order your student’s uniform at a time that suits you! Click on the link below to set up your own individualized family myKindo account. For further information please read this document – How to use Kindo
We would like to encourage you to use our online Kindo shop. This will save you the time and trouble of trying to get in on busy times. All measurements and sizes with clear uniform instructions are on this site. If you order over Christmas/New Year you will be able to collect your order from the Uniform Shop during the times we are open once we have contacted you that the items are able to be collected.
2021 Second-Hand Uniform Intake Days
If you are unable to bring your secondhand items to us on this day, please call or email the uniform shop to arrange another time. Please DO NOT take your items into student services or the school office. Full details re selling below.
BLAZERS, KILTS & PINAFORES
We are now taking bookings for Blazer, Kilt & Pinafore Fitting Appointments for Monday, 17th January and Tuesday, 18th January. Cut off date for blazers, kilts and pinafores orders for 2022 is 18th January. Any orders after that will incur a $30 late fee.
Head to School Interviews website https://www.schoolinterviews.co.nz/ event code xd5ks.
Purchasing – New & Second-hand
Primary School, Middle School and Senior College uniform can only be purchased new from the school uniform shop.
All uniform items can be purchased second-hand from the school uniform shop, except shoes.
- Shoe Clinic stock a range of approved school shoes and have on file the footwear styles for Middleton Grange. Every pair purchased at Shoe Clinic earns our school $10 cash so please ensure your purchase is linked to us.
- The Athletes Foot also give us a donation each year to help purchase sports equipment for pupils. This is based on how much money is spent by Middleton families at their Riccarton store, so be sure to link your purchase to us.
Second-hand items which meet the high uniform standards we require can be sold through the school uniform shop. These must be brought to the shop on the intake days advertised in the email notices and specified in gold text at the top of this page. Please bring along a completed 2nd Hand Uniform Form.
Here are some guidelines:
- Blazers and Kilts must be dry-cleaned and all other items washed and ironed.
- No stains, holes, fraying or discolouration. Any repairs must be done to a high standard.
- You will need your bank account number.
- When the item is sold payment is made by internet banking, less 30% commission.
- Shop staff reserve the right to reject any garment that does not meet the uniform standard.
Please click the images below for detailed uniform lists for Primary School, Middle School, and Senior College.