The Uniform Shop is in G103, beside the canteen, (see site map).
Summer hours start September 24 2018 until May 26 2019
Mondays and Tuesdays 12.30pm-4pm
Winter hours begin May 27 2019 until September 19 2019
Mondays and Thursdays 12.30pm-4pm
The uniform shop would love your help here in the shop, if you were able to help on any of the dates and times listed below, we would love to hear from you. Please email Jacinda at the uniform shop – firstname.lastname@example.org.
2nd-hand uniform intake 12.30-4pm
Monday June 10th
Monday August 19th
Monday October 22nd
Monday November 25th
Tuesday November 26th
Upcoming intake days may also be advised in our Friday emails. Full details re selling below.
Purchasing – New & Second-hand
Middle School and Senior College uniform can only be purchased new from the school uniform shop. Primary uniform can be purchased from the Uniform Shop and some items are also available from The Warehouse, Blenheim Road.
All uniform items can be purchased second-hand from the school uniform shop, except shoes.
- Shoe Clinic stock a range of approved school shoes and have on file the footwear styles for Middleton Grange. Every pair purchased at Shoe Clinic earns our school $10 cash so please ensure your purchase is linked to us.
- The Athletes Foot also give us a donation each year to help purchase sports equipment for pupils. This is based on how much money is spent by Middleton families at their Riccarton store, so be sure to link your purchase to us.
Ordering a Blazer
If you would like a blazer for the beginning of Term 1, you must place your blazer order by December 2. This is because they can take 6 – 10 weeks to make and arrive. If you do not place an order for a blazer in December, you can do so in either January or February but no later than Thursday 13 February, to ensure your blazer arrives for Term 2.
If you know your son/daughter will be representing the school in any way for example traveling sports teams you will need to order your blazer in the December blazer indent.
Kilts and Pinafores
Orders for pinafores and kilts need to be in by Thursday 13 February as they can take 6 – 10 weeks to make and arrive, this will ensure they are ready for Term 2.
Second-hand items which meet the high uniform standards we require can be sold through the school uniform shop. These must be brought to the shop on the intake days advertised in the email notices and specified in gold text at the top of this page. Please bring along a completed 2nd Hand Uniform Form.
Here are some guidelines:
- Blazers and Kilts must be dry-cleaned and all other items washed and ironed.
- No stains, holes, fraying or discolouration. Any repairs must be done to a high standard.
- You will need your bank account number.
- When the item is sold payment is made by internet banking, less 30% commission.
- Shop staff reserve the right to reject any garment that does not meet the uniform standard.
Please click the images for detailed uniform lists for Primary School, Middle School, and Senior College.