The Uniform Shop is in G103, beside the canteen, (see site map).
Summer hours start September 24 2018 until May 30 2019
Mondays and Tuesdays 12.30pm-4pm
Winter hours begin June 4 2019 until September 19 2019
Mondays and Thursdays 12.30pm-4pm
The uniform shop would love your help here in the shop, if you were able to help on any of the dates and times listed below, we would love to hear from you. Please email Jacinda at the uniform shop – email@example.com.
2nd-hand uniform intake 12.30-4pm
Monday April 1st
Monday June 10th
Monday August 19th
Monday October 22nd
Monday November 25th
Tuesday November 26th
Upcoming intake days may also be advised in our Friday emails. Full details re selling below.
How to book an appointment during the April holidays
If you are unable to get into the shop during our term time opening hours to sort out your winter uniform, we have one appointment day available during the holidays. Our appointment day is:
Saturday April 13th 8.30 am – 12 pm and 1 pm – 4.30 pm
Go to – www.schoolinterviews.co.nz
Event code – narqj
Select your booking time.
Purchasing – New & Second-hand
Middle School and Senior College uniform can only be purchased new from the school uniform shop. Primary uniform can be purchased from the Uniform Shop and some items are also available from The Warehouse, Blenheim Road.
All uniform items can be purchased second-hand from the school uniform shop, except shoes.
- Shoe Clinic stock a range of approved school shoes and have on file the footwear styles for Middleton Grange. Every pair purchased at Shoe Clinic earns our school $10 cash so please ensure your purchase is linked to us.
- The Athletes Foot also give us a donation each year to help purchase sports equipment for pupils. This is based on how much money is spent by Middleton families at their Riccarton store, so be sure to link your purchase to us.
Second-hand items which meet the high uniform standards we require can be sold through the school uniform shop. These must be brought to the shop on the intake days advertised in the email notices and specified in gold text at the top of this page. Please bring along a completed 2nd Hand Uniform Form.
Here are some guidelines:
- Blazers and Kilts must be dry-cleaned and all other items washed and ironed.
- No stains, holes, fraying or discolouration. Any repairs must be done to a high standard.
- You will need your bank account number.
- When the item is sold payment is made by internet banking, less 30% commission.
- Shop staff reserve the right to reject any garment that does not meet the uniform standard.
Please click the images for detailed uniform lists for Primary School, Middle School, and Senior College.