The Uniform Shop is in G103, beside the canteen, (see site map).
Our uniform shop is
- closed from Friday 6th December until Friday 31 January 2020.
- Normal services commence back on Monday 3 February 2020.
- During the holiday period, bookings only appointments are available of 30 minutes can be made, refer below.
January 2020 – Uniform Holiday Period Bookings Dates:
These are provided for the following dates, on a first in first served basis:
- Thursday 23 January 2020
- Wednesday 29 January 2020
- Late night to be confirmed
The above booking days will accommodate approx192 people/ families with their uniform needs.
To access bookings please use the link below and enter the code.
Normal Uniform Shop Hours:
Summer hours start 23 September 2019 until May 2020 – not open during the October school holidays.
Mondays and Tuesdays 12.30pm-4pm
Winter hours begin May 2020 until September 2020
Mondays and Thursdays 12.30pm-4pm
2nd-hand uniform intake days for 2020 – 12.30-4pm
Monday 16th March 2020
Monday 15th June 2020
Monday 21st September 2020
Upcoming intake days may also be advised in our Friday emails. Full details re selling below.
BLAZERS, KILTS & PINAFORES
Orders to be in by Wednesday 05 February 2020 (it takes 8 weeks for items to be made and delivered. Please make sure you order in time)
Enquires at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchasing – New & Second-hand
Middle School and Senior College uniform can only be purchased new from the school uniform shop. Primary uniform can be purchased from the Uniform Shop and some items are also available from The Warehouse, Blenheim Road.
All uniform items can be purchased second-hand from the school uniform shop, except shoes.
- Shoe Clinic stock a range of approved school shoes and have on file the footwear styles for Middleton Grange. Every pair purchased at Shoe Clinic earns our school $10 cash so please ensure your purchase is linked to us.
- The Athletes Foot also give us a donation each year to help purchase sports equipment for pupils. This is based on how much money is spent by Middleton families at their Riccarton store, so be sure to link your purchase to us.
Ordering a Blazer
If you would like a blazer for the beginning of Term 1, you must place your blazer order by December 2. This is because they can take 6 – 10 weeks to make and arrive. If you do not place an order for a blazer in December, you can do so in either January or February but no later than Thursday 13 February, to ensure your blazer arrives for Term 2.
If you know your son/daughter will be representing the school in any way for example traveling sports teams you will need to order your blazer in the December blazer indent.
Kilts and Pinafores
Orders for pinafores and kilts need to be in by Thursday 13 February as they can take 6 – 10 weeks to make and arrive, this will ensure they are ready for Term 2.
Second-hand items which meet the high uniform standards we require can be sold through the school uniform shop. These must be brought to the shop on the intake days advertised in the email notices and specified in gold text at the top of this page. Please bring along a completed 2nd Hand Uniform Form.
Here are some guidelines:
- Blazers and Kilts must be dry-cleaned and all other items washed and ironed.
- No stains, holes, fraying or discolouration. Any repairs must be done to a high standard.
- You will need your bank account number.
- When the item is sold payment is made by internet banking, less 30% commission.
- Shop staff reserve the right to reject any garment that does not meet the uniform standard.
Please click the images for detailed uniform lists for Primary School, Middle School, and Senior College.