Dear Parents, Caregiver and Whānau
As a result of a Crisis Management meeting at school this afternoon, we have made the following decisions in the best interests of keeping our students and staff safe while the school is still operating as usual. From Monday, tomorrow onwards, we will be advocating the following measures and would ask that you talk about how important they are with your child/children:
- No physical contact with each other while at school.
- We will all practise socially acceptable distance between each other.
- No sharing of water bottles in classes.
- No contact sport in Physical Education or in the playground.
- No physical contact in Dance/Drama classes.
- Desks will be set out separated from each other in all classes.
- The canteen line will always have the appropriate distance between all students
- Washing of hands and high standards of personal hygiene are critical
- The Weights Room will be closed
- The Production, ‘Oliver’ has been cancelled
A deep clean within the school has been undertaken Sunday afternoon on all high-touch areas including kitchen spaces, all desktops and all door handles with a heavy-duty sanitising product that has a 3 weeks efficacy.
Additional considerations; if your child is sick then please keep them at home.
Please keep the school, our children and our community if your prayers. May God bless you all at this time.
Psalm 46 ‘God is our refuge and strength, our very present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear though the earth gives way…’